THE DAILYP will return MONDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2010

LOOK FOR ME @ OUR NEW ONLINE ADDY:

thedailypisser.com

Monday's blog: The BANKing of AMERICA

***NEWS FLASH!!!!

DIS IS YO MAMA is now officially going to be: DIS IS YO GRAMMA!!!! I'm ecstatic! Congrats, S&J! Love you!

IT'S A NO BRAINER TODAY!

*TO ACCESS TODAY'S TITLE BLOG, CLICK ON THE DATE'S ARCHIVE LINK!

*TO ACCESS COMMENTS:
Just click on the title of the blog you'd like to comment on and the comment screen will appear!
*TO ACCESS VOTING, DO THE SAME! Thanks!
**ALL PRIZES in the Bissell Pet Contest are donated to charity
EXCEPT for a $500 Gift Card given to the PET OWNERS.

FAMILY HOLIDAYS 2009

FAMILY HOLIDAYS 2009
Jordan, Stephanie, me, Brian
Powered By Blogger

CURRENT ISSUES and IDIOTS SLICED & DICED!

What pissed U off today?

Sunday, December 20, 2009

BYE, BYE BRITTANY

I hate to say this, but as much as I enjoyed Brittany on the screen, her body of work and her comedic timing and wit, my first thought when I heard the news flash only minutes ago was: oh, no! NOT AGAIN!
What a waste! Another young Hollywood actress with everything to live for is with us no more. But we didn't even know her personally, and we feel the sense of uneccessary loss. You can only imagine how her family is feeling at this moment.
I have read and heard that it is an innner lack of self-esteem and security that drives people to the spotlight. They try to compensate for things lacking in childhood by seeking attention as adults. The fact that a great majority of these people are also HUGELY TALENTED leaves one to ponder the connections between nature and nurture.
That they get swallowed whole by the Hollywood machine is a known fact. If you're producing box office biggies and bringing those billions in, you're 'queen of the world'! The minute People stops putting your mug on it's cover, the phone stops ring-toning.
That we all get caught up in the spectacle of Hollywood's machine is the media's doing. Instead of forefronting people whose lives enrich us all, they glorify those who are clueless! We see it everyday on TV, radio, newspapers, magazines and now, the internet. How pathetic we've become!
Instead of spending our sheckles on things that count, like schools and education, we put our money down for RUMOR RAGS like The National Enquirer and such. SNAP OUT OF IT, PEOPLE! WHEN YOU STOP READING THIS GARBAGE, THEY'LL STOP PRINTING IT!
Move on to bigger and better things! Celebrity watching does not ENHANCE your lives in any way! And most of these peeps just want their privacy, like you and I. Stop reading so the pappz will stop jumping out of bushes and scaring Angie's kids! Would you want sh*t like that happening to YOUR child? I think not.
My own personal theory is that it's just another right wing atempt to control the direction of this country. Big Brother updated. Survival of this trend relies on the profit it generates - if You don't spend the bucks, THEY go out of business, it's as simple as that!
So, let's get back to today's topic: Brittany's untimely passing. I enjoyed your movies. I sympathized with your personal struggles. I shared your joy when you overcame them. And now I am very sad for your loss. I extend my sympathies to your family and the Holywood community that I live in and love. Now, let's ALL learn a lesson from this, yet again: PEOPLE - spend less time reading rumor rags and more time loving your children.
Lest they grow up and become 'Brittanys' too!
R.I.P., funny lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PISS HERE: