THE DAILYP will return MONDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2010

LOOK FOR ME @ OUR NEW ONLINE ADDY:

thedailypisser.com

Monday's blog: The BANKing of AMERICA

***NEWS FLASH!!!!

DIS IS YO MAMA is now officially going to be: DIS IS YO GRAMMA!!!! I'm ecstatic! Congrats, S&J! Love you!

IT'S A NO BRAINER TODAY!

*TO ACCESS TODAY'S TITLE BLOG, CLICK ON THE DATE'S ARCHIVE LINK!

*TO ACCESS COMMENTS:
Just click on the title of the blog you'd like to comment on and the comment screen will appear!
*TO ACCESS VOTING, DO THE SAME! Thanks!
**ALL PRIZES in the Bissell Pet Contest are donated to charity
EXCEPT for a $500 Gift Card given to the PET OWNERS.

FAMILY HOLIDAYS 2009

FAMILY HOLIDAYS 2009
Jordan, Stephanie, me, Brian
Powered By Blogger

CURRENT ISSUES and IDIOTS SLICED & DICED!

What pissed U off today?

Saturday, December 19, 2009

TWITTER TERRORISM

WOW! Just when I was starting to believe what my kids were telling me, that I was getting paranoid, I woke up to the news the other day that terrorists had attacked TWITTER!
Claims by a terrorism related group are being debunked currently by the media. I can't wait to see what the bottom line on this story becomes, but I'm going to relate to you a PRETTY TERRIFYING story of my own.
In my efforts to get thedailypisser up and running I've encountered all kinds of problems and roadblocks (Google TheDailyP to see my efforts to get hooked into AdSense). So far I've hurdled a couple and am working on lots more. But one thing I CANNOT resolve is something that happened to me THE DAY I linked my blog to my facebook account in my efforts to get the blog out there for you.
Since I had pretty much found all the friends I was looking for, imagine my surprise when I loaded fb that day to see I had 3 FREIND REQUESTS. Wow, I'm getting to be a pretty popular girl, I thought. Imagine my horror when I clicked on the requests and saw that my 3 'wannabe' new friends all looked like MIDDLE-EASTERNERS who were enrolled at your nearest pilot training school, if you get my drift!
I was stunned and horrified! I panicked! How did these guys happen across the blog? Was it because I mentioned Iran in the Thanksgiving column? I know Google tags words relating to current and hot button issues, is that how they 'flagged' me? Was it counterintelligence, spying on me? I was at a loss, but all I knew was I had to be pc and yet protect myself from 'terrorist' hackers or worse!
So, I took the necessary precautions and then went through the stages of denial as I tried to figure out if I should pursue this any further. I asked friends for advice and got their opinions, varying from that I was smoking too much to calling the local police. I ruminated then decided to take some action.
Unfortunately, the actions I took led to inaction from others that has got me EVEN MORE SCARED THEN BEFORE ALL THIS STARTED! A few nights ago, I called the only listing I could find in L.A. for the F.B.I.. The gentleman who answered the phone patiently listened to my story, then proceeded to ask me to call back after 8:30 a.m.. Then, I tried to find a listing for The Department of Homeland Security in Washington, D.C.. I found and tried several of these phone numbers until SOMEONE ACTUALLY ANSWERED THE PHONE! This time, the operator wasn't as patient, didn't want to hear any elaborations and just told me to call back after 8:30 a.m.!
Geez, that series of efforts left me feeling a whole lot better! NOT!!!!
Needless to say, I called back neither place AFTER 8:30 a.m.. I guess I know now when the Government starts their day! And I'm sorry to tell YOU that neither office has tried to CONTACT ME!
So now, besides being scared of the 'wannabe' friends, I'm scared that the Government DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN when an average citizen wants to report suspicious activities! I'm sure that's pretty much what led to 911, aren't you? And that's what scares me. AND IT SHOULD SCARE YOU!
I don't know about you, but MY next step is to start building an underground shelter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PISS HERE: