THE DAILYP will return MONDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2010

LOOK FOR ME @ OUR NEW ONLINE ADDY:

thedailypisser.com

Monday's blog: The BANKing of AMERICA

***NEWS FLASH!!!!

DIS IS YO MAMA is now officially going to be: DIS IS YO GRAMMA!!!! I'm ecstatic! Congrats, S&J! Love you!

IT'S A NO BRAINER TODAY!

*TO ACCESS TODAY'S TITLE BLOG, CLICK ON THE DATE'S ARCHIVE LINK!

*TO ACCESS COMMENTS:
Just click on the title of the blog you'd like to comment on and the comment screen will appear!
*TO ACCESS VOTING, DO THE SAME! Thanks!
**ALL PRIZES in the Bissell Pet Contest are donated to charity
EXCEPT for a $500 Gift Card given to the PET OWNERS.

FAMILY HOLIDAYS 2009

FAMILY HOLIDAYS 2009
Jordan, Stephanie, me, Brian
Powered By Blogger

CURRENT ISSUES and IDIOTS SLICED & DICED!

What pissed U off today?

Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Dreaming in California

MERRY CHRISTMAS OR (insert proper holiday title here) whatever festivities you and your loved ones celebrate this winter season!
Here's hoping your holidays were as wonderful as mine! I got to see my son again after a long spell and the reunion was great. Even though he's going through some hard times now, he has managed to put things in perspective, set new goals for himself and move forward with his life. TYG!
My beautiful daughter and handsome son-in-law have just finished celebrating two years of wedded bliss. Their eyes still sparkle and you can hear the tenderness in their voices. It truly is an enchanting story to be a part of. TYG!
And I myself have come to a HUGE crossroads in my life. I have FINALLY decided to throw off ALL the shackles of my past and be the woman I have always thought God put me on this earth to be. I am grabbing the limited talents he has provided and RUNNING to the finish line. Running because I have little time left to waste, I have wasted SO much already! I am ready to put it all ON THE LINE, make a fool of myself and damn the torpedoes!
So everyday, I am rehearsing, writing down song lyrics, practicing my own catalogue and wondering what I should do for wardrobe, hair, etc., that will give me all the advantages I will need TO WIN AMERICA'S GOT TALENT!
No, that's no holiday haha! I've convinced myself and now I spend my time convincing EVERYONE I TALK TO that this AGT season, DIS IS YO MAMA will reign supreme!
How do I know this? For almost forty years now, I have been writing my own songs. In high school, I won a school wide literary competition with a poem it took me 15 minutes to write in class, my very first effort at such a thing. And then it started. Things would just come to me. I would have to stop whatever I was doing and write down lyrics to songs concerning events of my life. And then when it comes to performing said same songs, it gives me chills. Chills that have been incited by very few other events. I have known for a long time that this was what I was born to do.
But as John Lennon liked to say, life had other plans for me. Two great kids with a bumpy road to travel as a single mom. Men who were more interested in having a nursemaid than in having ME. Ups and downs I have no doubt I will at sometime mention in this blog, just not right now.
And through all of life's travails, I have only made things harder on myself by having little self belief. I'm manic-depressive, strike one. I had a pessimistic atmosphere in my upbringing, strike two. I was never lucky enough to find that 'special someone' who cared if I succeeded, strike three. There have been many times I would have liked to count myself out. It was only the thought of my children that kept me here.
But now, at long last, ALL THE PIECES HAVE COME TOGETHER! I'm a big believer in karma and there being a season and time for everything in one's life. In my heart I know that time IS NOW for me and I'm VERY excited by the prospect! Many times I have thought that I have become far too old to realize any of those 'kiddie' dreams. And then AGT came along, and SuBo and Kevin Skinner and something inside said GO FOR IT, GIRL! You still can realize that lifelong dream and make it everything you thought it would be.
So, I've decided to keep you up to date on all the goings on here in Hollywood until January 23rd, the big day of my audition! I already KNOW I'll get a gold ticket. Then it will be off to Las Vegas where I can spend more time with my son during the show's progress which will be sweet!
So, as you can see, I'm in a MUCH BETTER mood than I was at Thanksgiving (see: Things I'm Not Grateful For). And I'm asking for your help and advice to MAKE THIS THING HAPPEN! Leave your thoughts in the comment box below this blog, I would REALLY appreciate it!
And just call me CheBa!
HO!HO!HO!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mama! Im so glad to read this post. And well there are just a few things i would like to tell you now. I have ALWAYS thought of you as a role model. You did what you had to do to take care of your kids and they have turned out wonderful. Your one of the GREATEST women i know in my life and im glad to call you a mother of mine. I'm very excited that your now doing what Chessy wants to do. You deserve it!! Your a very talented, beautiful, smart, caring, lovable woman. And I LOVE YOU sooo much!!! You will do great in anything you put your mind to. So GO GET EM GIRL!!! This is your time to shine!!!

    ReplyDelete

PISS HERE: