THE DAILYP will return MONDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2010

LOOK FOR ME @ OUR NEW ONLINE ADDY:

thedailypisser.com

Monday's blog: The BANKing of AMERICA

***NEWS FLASH!!!!

DIS IS YO MAMA is now officially going to be: DIS IS YO GRAMMA!!!! I'm ecstatic! Congrats, S&J! Love you!

IT'S A NO BRAINER TODAY!

*TO ACCESS TODAY'S TITLE BLOG, CLICK ON THE DATE'S ARCHIVE LINK!

*TO ACCESS COMMENTS:
Just click on the title of the blog you'd like to comment on and the comment screen will appear!
*TO ACCESS VOTING, DO THE SAME! Thanks!
**ALL PRIZES in the Bissell Pet Contest are donated to charity
EXCEPT for a $500 Gift Card given to the PET OWNERS.

FAMILY HOLIDAYS 2009

FAMILY HOLIDAYS 2009
Jordan, Stephanie, me, Brian
Powered By Blogger

CURRENT ISSUES and IDIOTS SLICED & DICED!

What pissed U off today?

Monday, January 18, 2010

RUSH: You Remind Me of My Sister!















Having spent much of my developmental years in the Land of Naivete (that place right off deNile),I have spent the remaining time studying human behavior and how it affects my everyday life. Nothing on this earth is done WITHOUT some kind of ulterior motivation, I don't care how altruistic you are or WANT TO APPEAR.
That there is a changing of the guard imminent and a major shift in who controls power in this country is now becoming subtly apparent to me. Just not apparent to the parties involved, in my opinion!
Which is what brings us to RUSH judgement! Rush, what up whit dat, bro? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? First, it's PAT and his failure to properly medicate and now you're spouting off about photo ops at disasters? IF you want some insight on that, talk to the Russians and Chinese, brother!
Rush is another one of those guys I left to the Big G a long time ago! When you start spouting venom to gain credibility and free ink, THAT"S WHEN I GO DEAF! Anyone with that many issues has more problems than TEN therapists could fix! What could I possibly do?
I'll tell you what. I'M GONNA TELL YOU LIKE IT IS RUSH, because I've lived with it all my life and know it like the back of my own hand! DON'T PROJECT YOUR AMBITIONS and SHORTCOMINGS ONTO A PERSON MORALLY SUPERIOR JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE JEALOUS AND WILL NEVER BE HIM!
If the Big G really wanted to wreak some vengeance and DO US ALL A FAVOR, he'd shake Rush's butt back to the rock he crawled out from under! ARE WE SICK OF ALL THE OPPORTUNISTS YET? Rush, your ass should be down in Haiti helping these poor people instead of stepping on their broken backs for your own 'glory'!
Yet again, I'll ask, IS ANYBODY REALLY STILL LISTENING, RUSH? I know I'm not! You're lucky The Prez even dignified your hate with ANY reaction! And the only reason you get any airtime is because your Republican buddies bought up the press during the Bush years! Bet you & Bill can't get a word in edgewise during brunch! Good thing, too - he's probably the only one who cares!
So, pack up your old kit bag there, Rush and hit the road to Haiti and DO something good for a change! 'Cuz just between you & me & the Big G: HE KNOWS WHAT YOU"RE UP TO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PISS HERE: