THE DAILYP will return MONDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2010

LOOK FOR ME @ OUR NEW ONLINE ADDY:

thedailypisser.com

Monday's blog: The BANKing of AMERICA

***NEWS FLASH!!!!

DIS IS YO MAMA is now officially going to be: DIS IS YO GRAMMA!!!! I'm ecstatic! Congrats, S&J! Love you!

IT'S A NO BRAINER TODAY!

*TO ACCESS TODAY'S TITLE BLOG, CLICK ON THE DATE'S ARCHIVE LINK!

*TO ACCESS COMMENTS:
Just click on the title of the blog you'd like to comment on and the comment screen will appear!
*TO ACCESS VOTING, DO THE SAME! Thanks!
**ALL PRIZES in the Bissell Pet Contest are donated to charity
EXCEPT for a $500 Gift Card given to the PET OWNERS.

FAMILY HOLIDAYS 2009

FAMILY HOLIDAYS 2009
Jordan, Stephanie, me, Brian
Powered By Blogger

CURRENT ISSUES and IDIOTS SLICED & DICED!

What pissed U off today?

Monday, December 28, 2009

Looking Forward to 2010!

After yesterday's blog, I decided to review my 'bucket' list for 2009, to see what I had accomplished during this past year and begin my New Year's Resolutions list for 2010. Following is a compilation of some of my achievements in 2009:

1. Remain unemployed because the economy still sucks and I'm old.CHECK
2. Stress myself out everyday wondering if I'll have a roof over my head tomorrow.CHECK
3. Decide between ramen or buttered toast for dinner. CHECK
4. Pay the power bill + keep my fingers crossed they don't shut off the Dish til NEXT month.CHECK.
5. Buy dog and cat food while I eat out of cans.CHECK
6. Feel sorry for myself and ponder ending it all.CHECK
7. Put myself in Big G's hands because they'll never pass a health care bill that helps ME.CHECK
8. Become the 'perfect woman' because my teeth are BAD and I don't have dental. CHECK (Rednecks will get this).
9. Wonder if I'll EVER have grandchildren. CHECK (Hi! kids).
10.Take another beating because I'm a DIE HARD Cubs, Bears & USC fan. CHECK, CHECK & CHECK!

So, now that I'm feeling so 'accomplished', I will also share with you my 'bucket' list for 2010. I've decided I'm not gettin' any younger and 2010 is such a nice, round number, sooo far away from 1954 that it's frightening, so like I said before: damn the torpedoes! FULL STEAM AHEAD IN 2010!
1. Rock my blog to the top of the media 'heap' . If you check today's Google listing, you'll find that TheDailyP has been hijacked by none other than RHIANNA! Unfortunately, if you click the link it takes you nowhere! Speculation has it that it's a Big G insider job! I wonder if I need to email Gloria again?
2. Nail my audition at AGT! I've got 40 years of suppressed, seething, yearning talent ready to come jumping out of this ole body and I'VE GOT NO PLANS TO BLOW IT!
3. Remain stern in my resolve that no matter what, me & the fam ALWAYS indulge in the best holiday meals we can afford. Screw it!
4. Pamper my pets and my kids' pets 'cuz it's the closest I'll be to grambabies for awhile and they all give such great comfort and unconditional love in these trying times.
5. Never take NO for an answer.
6. Convince my data plan carrier I need a ZILLION MB's even tho I really can't afford them.
7. Keep communally drop kicking those that need a 'good swift one'.
8. Live it up in my new Malibu pad surrounded by my kids, 'adopted' kids & pets, sipping Margie's w/Matt.
9. Do everything in my power to record and publish "Innocence Pays' and donate all profits to NCMEC in Adam's and Christopher's names.
10. NEVER, EVER, EVER AGAIN let the negativity I was raised with creep into my life, R.I.P. mom & dad.

That's a short blurb of what I'm looking forward to in 2010. Now, do your homework AND start that list! 2010's right around the bend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PISS HERE: